Emergency Dental Treatment Out of Hours
For any out of hours dental advice or treatment
PLEASE TELEPHONE NHS 111
You will then be given an emergency appointment at a treatment centre if necessary.
Depending on the outcome of the dental assessment, patients will be directed to options appropriate to their circumstances. The range includes:
- Advice on taking painkillers or other medicine
- Treatment at a Dental Access Centre
- Treatment with an NHS dentist
- Treatment in the primary care unit at the Bristol Dental Hospital
- Treatment at an out of hours treatment centre
- Going to a hospital emergency department.